Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II
I can't believe that he actually watched it with me! I thought that it was good, not as good as the first, but entertaining enough. I'm really loving having this fireplace. It's so nice and cozy with it all lit up. I'm excited for nights cold enough to sip hot cocoa. It's going to be a good winter...
I'm glad that I got a good nights sleep last night. I've had a hard time sleeping ever since the boy was born. But last night, I slept like a rock...
I feel bad for all of those vampire obsessed girls who just had to stay up until midnight to see Edward grace the screen... crazy!!!
I am so not one of those girls...
Okay, maybe I am.... it was fun! Two chick flicks in one night! How did I ever get so lucky? Mindy called about 8:30 PM and said, "Do you want to go?" Why not, it's not like I get sleep at night anyway!! It was fun, I liked Bella, I thought she did a good job, except for she was a little twitchy for me. I think if you saw it and you did not read the books, then you would be lost...
And don't even lie! I totally saw you there Brittany!
3 comments:
Fun! I'm going to see it today at 3:30 and I'm pretty excited!
I just saw the first Sisterhood... movie and I think I'm gonna get the second one from Redbox tonight.
HAHA!!!
I'm glad you went! but I was really looking forward to seeing it with you over thanksgiving. maybe . . . we'll go again :)
Post a Comment