9.24.2008

Stuff to sew...

This post is for JaiCi and Mindy... and anyone else who like to sew and likes new projects!!!

These Wee Wonderful dolls are adorable...
This elephant is adorable as well, I'll have to check out that book...
Fabric Beach balls from Purl Bee look easy and fun to make...
More dolls, this one from Martha. Boys can have dolls right? (and this one the tutorial is free...)
Kimono Wrap from Habitual (LOVE THIS ONE!!!)
Pillow case dress tutorial from A Room Somewhere
These fabric pumpkins are so cute. There isn't a tutorial, but you could look at them and have a little fun figuring something out like this.

Okay, I think that's it for now...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Those were so cute. I will have to make Janie a doll for Christmas. I am making on for Halloween. You're going to love it. Thanks for coming over today. It was fun. I can't wait until next week.

RazakFamily said...

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
I have downloaded all the patterns I can, and can't wait to start sewing. I want to go see if the library has that book because Navi J LOVES elephants. I think it's adorable.
Thanks for thinking of me (and Mindy) and sharing your fun crafties...let me know if you find some more.

RazakFamily said...

p.s. I just finished printing off the instructions for these projects (like I don't have enough already) and can't wait to start them...I'll send you pictures when I'm finished
:)